Tuesday 14 October 2014

Follow Me and WIN!

Hi you!!
Something a bit different today.


Above is a picture of a "Samurai Jack" figurine (possibly a McDonald's toy, about 15 centimeters tall) which sits on the window-sill next to my desk at work. 

He's a bit dinged up, bit worse for wear (like his owner) so he may not look like much but I assure you, he means a lot to me.

This little figure has served as a constant reminder of where I have been and what I have learned, challenges I have faced and overcome and as a reminder of where I still want to go in life without losing who I am.

All that from a McDonald's toy?? 
'Fraid so.

This little figure is the essence of the core belief that has kept me strong every single day and is partially responsible for the title of my blog (even though mine's called Fall six, Get up Seven).


He is not a religious item, nor a false idol to be worshiped etc he is simply a small plastic toy that if you press it down, it pops back up when it's ready. 
And it ALWAYS pops back up.

So this morning I decided it's time for him to go sit on someone else's window sill. 

And yes, that someone could be YOU.

To be in to win this figure, please return to my blogging homepage at 


and enter your valid email address (please no scams) 
into the FOLLOW ME BY EMAIL section up on the right hand side. 

And that's it. 

No scam, no jumping for numbers to get paid somehow, nothing. 

I just simply want to send Samurai Jack on his next big adventure and for the thing he stands for with me, to be passed on to you. Easy.

I would ask however though that the winner takes a "selfie" of themselves and Jack together wherever they are in the world and send it to me to post up on my blog. 

I would also hope that once they deem it necessary, that the winner then passes "him" on to someone in need of the "Fall down seven times, stand up eight" purpose and they could then too email me with their picture with Jack and so on and so on.

This competition is open for the next 2 months, closing on the 15th December 2014.

I will contact the winner by email, ask for your name and address and post Samurai Jack direct to you, absolutely free of charge, to anywhere you might be in the world. 


So what are you waiting for?

Go follow me! 

Win your very own Samurai Jack!




No comments:

Post a Comment